- Get tailor-made interfaces for different types of disabilities and special needs
- Independently move through the venue
- Find staff for assistance
- Find information desk
- Avoid crowded areas and find quiet zones – specially designed for people with anxiety, Autism, and Aspergers
- Find accessible pathways – specially designed for wheelchair users and physically disabled people
- Use iconographic guidance – specially designed for deaf and hard-hearing people
- Use voice-based guidance and computer vision for access point recognition – specially designed for blind and visually impaired people
- Ask for immediate support in case of emergency
Search and wayfinding
- Options sorted by distance;
- Provide alternative paths for people with autism or anxiety and guidance to silent rooms
Let the staff know that there is a passenger with anxiety is approaching;
- Accessible pathways solution for people with physical disabilities/ wheelchair users
Guidance to help desk for assistance with sign language;
- Icons specifically designed for deaf and hard-hearing passengers;
- Voiceover for blind and visually impaired people.
Step by step Navigation
- Bird’s eye distance to destination and clockwise navigation support.
- Distance calculation to the places around;
- Additional information on the surroundings;
- Icons specifically designed for Dear and heard hearing.
Tracking and Reminders
- Locate lost person or urgent need;
- Send human assistance to the person’s location.
Advancements in technology have brought the opportunity to assist persons with disabilities during their daily life. Using the benefits of smartphones and wearables, we are helping blind or visually impaired people to visualize their surroundings, deaf or hard hearing people to find their ways in complex environments.
Boni Global is the first company to provide Location based services to people with special needs and seniors. Our solution is installed in 10 countries, integrated into 14 smart cities and allows accessible navigation in more than a 100 venues.
Boni Global has been working closely with governments, big corporations, non-governmental organizations, seniors and people with disadvantages to study closely their pain points and provide a highly user friendly solution.
Our solution is supported by international NGOs, is available for Android and IOS and multiple buildings and vehicles.
The solution is also compatible with the screen reader programs which are integrated in most smart phones (Apple Voiceover and Android Talkback).